Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Douglas the Babysitter

Hi Friends! Well, mom and dad caught wind of my trying to move the family and told me we are staying put, so I guess I am stuck here in Philadelphia for a little while longer. Mommy assured me that the fireworks should be done for the winter, but I don't believe her.

Anyway, guess what came over my house last week? A baby, a real live baby. She was really cute and had some great new smells. Mommy put me in my crate when she first came over because she had never seem a big dog before. Then mommy had the nerve to hold the baby! Doesn't she know that I am all the baby she will ever need and that if she is not holding me, she should not be holding anyone or anything. Humans!

After dinner, mommy let me out of my crate so I could explore this new baby. She really liked me. I could tell because she made all kinds of happy noises and had a big smile on her face.

Why hello there little baby! (Don't worry I am not growling, that is just Elvis lip)


You smell really nice! Maybe I can roll on you.


I wonder if this will make her laugh.


Enough babies, is there anything to eat up there?

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby. What 's your name again doggy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello douglas its dennis the vizsla dog hay if yoo cannot find treets on the kownter i hav it on gud awthority that if yoo lick baybeez yoo ar likely to find they hav a thin film of yummy fud on there skin!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete