Monday, January 4, 2010

A Not So Happy New Year

Hi Friends! Happy New Year! New Year's Eve here in Philadelphia stunk. You know why? The meanies who live near me use the fireworks ALL NIGHT LONG. This does not make for a happy ringing in of 2010 for me. Plus, mommy and daddy went to their friends' house and left me home alone. I have decided that I will be moving to a new city where they do not use any fireworks. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am thinking of taking mommy and daddy with me, but I don't know how they will feel about the big move.

Things I am looking for in my new city:
1. NO FIREWORKS!!!!!


2. A nice dog park to go to.


3. Some place to go to agility class at.



4. A beach (I love to poo on the beach- there is nothing better in the world)


5. A big house with a huge yard.

I am sure that I will come up with more things I want for my new city, but this is a start.

2 comments:

  1. hello douglas its dennis the vizsla dog hay we hav got sum of that stuf heer in oshunside eksept we do hav sum peepul wot shoot of firewurks eeven tho we hav hyoodj wildfires like evry other yeer and also us dogs ar not allowd on the beetch and the yards tend to be pritty small so ummmm i gess maybe this isnt kwite the spot yoo ar luking for after all!!! but we do hav nice wether!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug, I think you should come move up by me. We have everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete