Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Captivity

Hi Friends! I am sorry that I have not blogged recently. Mommy and daddy have been working a lot and they have a password on the darn computer. Plus, as much as I try, I cannot get out of my crate without their help.

Anyway, I have not been able to have many new adventures because my paw pad still has a boo-boo on it. I did manage to eat one of my Michael Jackson socks, but mommy and daddy are onto my plan of destroying the evidence of my injury and takes them off when I am in my crate. But, I am still sporting a sock when I am out of the crate and still not smiling about it.


The baddest part of this whole thing is that I cannot go for my runs in the fields. It has been one whole week and I am really bored and need a good run. I did manage to find a way to occupy myself during my crate time because it has been more than normal.

1 comment: