Monday, November 2, 2009

Dog Park Fun!

Hi Friends! Saturday mommy took me to the dog park to meet up with some of my agility friends. And guess what, they never came. Mommy said something about Finn's mommy getting a delivery and it being kind of rainy out. I was a little sad, until I met Ginger who is a German Shorthaired Pointer. I had so much fun with Ginger, running and playing. There was a also two border collies there who I played with. I liked them too, but they were silly and kept herding me where they wanted to go. Don't they know I am a Vizsla, not a sheep or cow (even though I do love to eat grass).

Anyway, I played for a very long time until mommy said it was time to go. On the ride home, she took picturs of me saying I had "sleepy eyes." That s when I am tired and my eyes look all droppy. But I am never too tired to play and meet friends. Here is a picture of said sleepy eyes. I don't think I look tired, do you?



3 comments:

  1. I don't know Douglas, that second picture you look a little droopy eyed. The first one I think you're playing if off well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neighbor Dog Doug! I gotcher message, but I don't fink I can play any time soon. See, I'm at my Gramma's for a while, and it'z REELY far away! I was in the car for over half an hour!

    I wish I coulda met you at the doggie park -- that's my favorite thing! Glad you had fun with Ginger, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello douglas its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummm yoo luk a littel sleepy in the sekund wun but i am shoor it was just for like a moment or too!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete