Hi Friends! Well, there are so many things that make me happy, I though that it would be easier to compile a list of things that do not. Pretty much anything not on my list makes me happy.
So here it is, the list of things that does not make Doug a happy Vizsla:
1. Remy, my mommy's parents dog. He is a Portuguese Water Dog, but I just call him a bully. We used to be friends, but then they got Gracie and he has been mean ever since. He makes me roll on my back and growls at me, so that makes him #1 on the list of things that do not make Doug happy.
As you can see, this picture was taken a long time ago before Remy turned into a bully.
2. The Nail Clippers. These also make me hit the ground, but for other reasons. It's not that daddy hurts me when he clips my nails, they just don't make me happy.
3. The Thermometer. Do you know where they put that thing?!?
4. The Squirt Bottle. Mommy and daddy occasionally have to use this when I am digging in the yard or trying to get mail off the table. Don't they know I am just helping. But, if let on its own, the squirt bottle can be fun to drink from, so I guess it only makes me not happy when it is in mommy or daddy's hands.
5. Thunder. I know that this noise means that the end of the world is coming. No one here believes me. I usually remind them by shaking uncontrollably and panting.
Obviously this is not a picture of thunder because you can't take a picture of it, but this lightning is friends with thunder and they usually hang out together.
6. Fireworks. Similar to thunder and the people who live here love to fire them ALL OF THE TIME. I need to move.
So there you have it. A short list of things that do not make Doug a happy Vizsla. There might be more, but those don't really make me that not happy.
Little Prince Expert Feety-Feet Placement
17 hours ago