Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend of Fun!

Hi Friends! I hope that you all had a great weekend, I sure did.

Saturday, mommy took me to the dog park to play with my buddy Finn. We had so much fun running around and playing tug with a Frisbee. Finn is a Vizsla too, so I did my fastest running with him. I had so much fun, until this big dog came and he bossed me around. I didn't like that, so I told him. Mommy said it was time to go because I was overexcited. That made me sad, but I did get a long play, so I was happy in the end.

Something bad happened Saturday night. Mommy fell down the stairs taking me out for a pee pee and hurt her arm bad. I had to run to her and give her lots and lots of kisses. She said that made her feel much better. I was very worried about mommy, so I wouldn't let her out of my sight and kept giving her kisses all night. She's ok, nothing is broked, but she is still sore. It is my job to make her feel better.

Yesterday, we went to mommy's parents' house. I call them John and the Lady. The Lady is really nice and gives me lots of treats and cheese. John takes me for walks, but his big problem is that the mean Remy dog is always with him. I got to play with Gracie for a while outside and ran across the street twice to visit the other friends there. John didn't like that, so I was put in the house for a while. Mommy, aunt Brenna, and the Lady went shopping and didn't even take me with them. I stayed at the house and played with Gracie and ran away from Remy.

Mommy tried to take some new pictures of Remy and Gracie. She seems to have forgotten that the camera is only to document me and my awesomeness. I reminded her by whining, jumping up on her, and posing for some new pictures. The Lady told mommy that it is not normal for a dog to pose for pictures smiling. I don't think she is one to talk because her dog is a meanie and therefore, not normal. Plus, they speak a funny language to Gracie. Oh well! Here are some new glamour shots of me.



And one of Gracie and that meanie Remy.

2 comments:

  1. Doug you are a very smiley fella!
    Hope your mom's arm feels better! That mustve been a big scare for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is lucky to have you there to fix her up with kisses. Is there anything vizsla kisses can't fix? I think not!

    ReplyDelete