Hi friends! I hope that you all had a nice weekend. Mine was really fun. I am going to blog about it later in the week.
Friday night, mommy and daddy watched something called the Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics. I watched a little too, in between chewing my bone, chasing the dog in the bookshelf away, and tugging my jug. I noticed one thing about the Olympics, there are no Vizsla friendly sports. See what I mean.
1. Curling. Why would you want to run on ice, you can't go far. And you can't even chase that ball thing because it is too heavy. I do have to say that the people do a nice job of cleaning up after themselves with the sweeping and all/
2. Ski jump. They don't make bindings for little dog feet. Plus four skis for four legs might cause some problems.
3. Ice Dancing. I don't look good in spandex or sequins.
4. Skeleton. Speeding down an ice path on your belly head first, now I am a dog and that seems like a really bad idea to me. Enough said.
Well, because there seems to be no dog friendly sports in the Olympics, I propose three new events for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
1. Snow running.
2. Snow eating. I have the gold metal in the bag for this one.
3. Snow marking. Hehe!
I am going to officially petition for these new events to the Olympic people. I will keep you all posted!
(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday: Miss Manners
14 hours ago